F BANANA HAIR MASK FOR SHINY HAIR - naturalfinegeh

Thursday 20 October 2016

BANANA HAIR MASK FOR SHINY HAIR
















Been a while since I gave my hair my regular TLC , I got really really lazy and as a result, my hair fought back..... it became dry and very thirsty, the ends became very brittle and weak. As usual, I decided to fall back to my avocado hair mask treatment but unfortunately , no AVOCADO ........! So, I decided to try BANANA HAIR MASK!!! I only used banana with avocado , I never thought I could use banana for my hair.

HOW TO PREPARE

  • 1 mashed banana
  • 1 egg
  • 3 tablespoons honey
  • 3 tablespoons milk
  • 5 tablespoons olive oil
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Using a wide-toothed comb, apply the mask to your hair from the roots to the ends. Let the mask soak into your hair for about fifteen to thirty minutes. The more damaged your hair is, the longer you want to wait. Rinse out the mask with cold water, then shampoo and condition your hair as usual.
For the original article, CLICK HERE!

From my experience, the mask made my hair very soft and shiny, it was unbelievable ....... I will probably stick to this routine for a bit... Try IT !

No comments:

Post a Comment